Latest Fuller Stories
ST. PAUL, Minn., Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on February 20, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 6, 2014. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110215/CG49203LOGO) About H.B. Fuller Company:For over 125 years, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global adhesives provider...
LONDON, June 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, 28 June 2011, Annie Lennox receives an OBE for her outstanding contribution towards the AIDs effort in the developing world. The pop star, managed by Simon Fuller [http://www.xixentertainment.com ] at XIX Entertainment, will collect the OBE at London's Buckingham Palace, presented by the Queen. This honour comes after the star's tireless campaigning on behalf of AIDs and HIV victims across poverty-stricken areas, with a particular...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.