Latest Fuse TV Stories
-- Urban Sells More Than 22,000 of his Limited Edition URBAN(TM) "Light The Fuse" and "Phoenix" Guitar Packages in One Day! -- ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Four-time GRAMMY Award® winner and American Idol® judge Keith Urban returned to entertainment and lifestyle retailer HSN on Sunday, May 18 to sell more than 22,000 of his limited edition "Light The Fuse" and "Phoenix" URBAN guitar packages. The world renowned guitar-playing superstar bested his previous...
Full Spectrum Endoscopy Cleared for Marketing ATLANTA, Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EndoChoice(®) today announced the company has received a license from Health Canada to market its innovative Fuse(TM) Full Spectrum Endoscopy(TM) system in Canada. The Health Canada license means Fuse will be the first endoscopy system available with expanded viewing capabilities to reach Canadian patients. Endoscopes are thin flexible tubes with imaging capabilities that doctors use to view the...
Company seeks to further the understanding and treatment of GI disease ATLANTA, Jan. 9, 2014 EndoChoice(®) today announced the launch of its Investigator-Initiated Study Program (IIS) to further build clinical evidence for the Fuse(TM) Endoscopy System. The Fuse IIS Program will provide research grants to interested researchers to support independent, investigator-initiated research that is scientifically compelling and consistent with advancing the understanding of the clinical...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.