Latest Gê peoples Stories
NEW YORK, May 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Terasol Energy, LLC (www.terasolenergy.com) today announced that it has entered into an agreement with Kaiima Bio Agritech (www.kaiima.com), a leading seed company based in Israel, to commercialize Kaiima's proprietary castor varieties in Brazil. This agreement provides Terasol with the exclusive right to market Kaiima's proprietary castor varieties in the Mato Grosso state. Kaiima uses its proprietary technology to produce the highest yielding, most...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.