Latest Gabby Sarusi Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Nanophotonics strikes again, making it possible to add the power of night vision to any regular pair of glasses. This new technology is being developed by a team at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (BGU) in Beersheba, Israel and is said to be only one-micron thick. The Israel National Nanotechnology Institute is even interested in this new technology and has offered a $6.5 million grant to BGU and other teams to create...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.