Latest Gabriel Colon Stories
Kids Wish Network sent 12 year-old Gabriel Colon, who suffers from severe Type 1 Diabetes and Hypoglycemia, on an all-expenses-paid vacation to Cedar Point Amusement Park in Ohio. Orlando, FL (PRWEB) June 27, 2013 As a part of its commitment to infusing hope, creating happy memories, and improving the quality of life for children having experienced life-altering situations, Tampa-based Kids Wish Network sent 12 year-old Gabriel Colon, who suffers from severe Type 1 Diabetes and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.