Latest Gandaki River Stories
Text of report headlined "India to generate 10,000 MW of hydropower and buy it from Nepal" by Indian newspaper Kantipur on 23 September [by Rajendra Phuyal and Durga Khanal] Kathmandu, [Monday] 22 September: The Indian government has announced that it is ready to generate 10,000 MW of hydroelectricity in Nepal in 10 years and then buy it. An Indian company has said that the ambitious plan of hydropower development may come true if the government in Nepal acted with political commitment....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.