Latest Gap filler Stories

2008-08-28 18:00:40

WORCESTER, Mass., Aug. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The Composites Division of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation (SGPPL) introduces ThermaCool(R) TC2006, TC3006 and TC3008, a new line of high performance gap fillers developed specifically to meet the demanding requirements of printed circuit boards, power supply devices and other electronic applications. These products are available in industry-leading 24" x 24" sheets, maximizing converter efficiency. These super soft and compliant gap...

Word of the Day
  • Like a worm in form or movement; vermiform; tortuous or sinuous; also, writhing or wriggling.
  • Like the track or trace of a worm; appearing as if worm-eaten; vermiculate.
  • Marked with fine, close-set, wavy or tortuous lines of color; vermiculated.
  • A form of rusticated masonry which is so wrought as to appear thickly indented with worm-tracks.
This word ultimately comes from the Latin 'vermis,' worm.