Latest Gardner Parkinson Stories
-- Leading Movement Disorder Experts and Davis Phinney Join More than 50 Contributors to Offer Innovative Resource for all Ages and Stages of the Disease -- BOULDER, Colo., Feb. 11 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- For the more than 1.5 million Americans living with Parkinson's disease, the importance of medication is well understood, but discussion is far less frequent on key topics that impact the quality of daily living with Parkinson's, such as exercise, nutrition, cognitive changes and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.