Latest Gases Stories
Thomas Edison Electric has recently announced that they are now providing services to help keep their customers informed of the importance of installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in their homes. Upon hiring the company, all potential customers who come to them considering to install a new smoke or carbon monoxide detector, will also receive abundant advice on how they should safely maintain their smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) July 13, 2012 Thomas...
MiniVAP is the first vaporizer in the industry to adopt a Guaranteed Purity Policy, meaning that it uses only pure materials and tested construction so that we can guarantee that miniVAP has a clean air pathway and delivers pure vapor. Oakland, CA (PRWEB) July 11, 2012 MiniVAP is the first vaporizer in the industry to adopt a Guaranteed Purity Policy. Guaranteed Purity means that the miniVAP uses only pure materials and tested construction so that we can guarantee that the miniVAP has a...
Water vapor (aqueous vapor) is the gaseous phase of water. It is one stage of the water cycle of our planet. Water vapor is formed from either evaporation or heating of liquid water, or from the sublimation of ice. In nature, water vapor is continuously produced by evaporation and removed by condensation. Along with carbon dioxide and methane gas, water vapor is one of the greenhouse gases. The release of water molecules from liquid water is considered evaporation. The transition of these...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.
More Images (2 images) »