Latest Gaz MÃ Stories
CH-IV International has been selected as Owner´s Engineer to prepare the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) for the expansion of Gaz Métro´s liquefied natural gas (LNG) production facility in Montreal, Quebec. Gaz Métro, the largest natural gas distribution company in Quebec, is currently looking into several solutions for improving the availability of LNG in Quebec and eastern Canada, including the expansion of its Montreal liquefaction, storage and regasification...
~ Funding Launches Development Program with CN Rail and Gaz M©tro ~ VANCOUVER, Feb. 27 /PRNewswire/ - Westport Innovations Inc. (TSX: WPT) (NASDAQ: WPRT), a global leader in alternative fuel, low-emissions transportation technologies, today announced that it has secured a funding commitment of C$2.3 million from Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) to develop Westport HD technology for high-horsepower applications. Westport is proposing to significantly improve the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.