Latest Gender differences Stories
Relationships study found big gender differences HealthDay News -- Love may banish the blues for women more easily than for men, according to a new study. Supportive, loving relationships offer women protection against major depression but don't seem to play a role in male depression, say researchers at Virginia Commonwealth University. In their study of 1,000 pairs of adult, opposite-sex, fraternal twins, the Virginia team found that the female twins were more apt to fall into depression if...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.