Latest Generalized pustular psoriasis Stories
Genetic Validation Links Incidence of Generalized Pustular Psoriasis With Abnormal IL-36 Receptor Signal Transduction SAN DIEGO, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AnaptysBio, Inc., a
- New data at AAD shows 7 out of 10 psoriasis patients who were PASI 75 responders at 52 weeks achieved clear to almost clear skin (PASI 90) after two years of Cosentyx 300 mg treatment
- Phase IIIb CLEAR study at AAD showed over 21% more psoriasis patients achieved clear to almost clear skin (PASI 90) with Cosentyx(TM) (secukinumab) compared to Stelara® (ustekinumab) at Week 16
Pivotal Results Comparing Brodalumab With Stelara® (Ustekinumab) and Placebo to be Presented in Late-Breaking Session THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., March 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN)
Beverly Hills’ celebrity cosmetic dermatologist and renowned expert on advanced skin treatments, Dr. Paul W.
Dermatology offices, psoriasis patients encouraged to join the research efforts PORTLAND, Ore., Feb.
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Feb. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ - Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Phase III data demonstrated Cosentyx resulted in clear or almost clear skin in the majority of patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis EAST HANOVER, N.J., Jan.
PARSIPPANY, New Jersey, January 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LEO Pharma announces it has submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) for calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate
This ethnographic study vividly depicts the unarticulated and emotional impact of psoriasis on the everyday lives of patients and presents an effective method of assessing HRQoL in chronic diseases.
- The act of burning, scorching, or heating to dryness; the state or being thus heated or dried.
- In medicine, cauterization.