Latest Generally Accepted Accounting Principles Stories
First Quarter 2015 Financial Highlights: SILVER SPRING, Md., May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Discovery Communications, Inc.
Strong Revenues and Adjusted EBITDA Performance Continue, Reflecting Positive Momentum Across Core Business and Partnerships RESTON, Va., May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc.
ATLANTA, May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Gray Television, Inc.
TULSA, Okla., May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P.
Urges Shareholders to Vote the WHITE Proxy Card Today "FOR" All of DuPont's Highly Qualified Directors WILMINGTON, Del., May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont (NYSE: DD) today mailed
- Reported LPS of $0.58; adjusted EPS of $0.46 LATROBE, Pa., May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Kennametal Inc.
- First quarter 2015 EBITDA of $27.8 million and distributable cash flow of $27.5 million SAN ANTONIO, May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Valero Energy Partners LP (NYSE: VLP, the Partnership),
- Adjusted first quarter earnings were 90 cents a share MILWAUKEE, May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) today reported net income of $195.8 million or 86 cents
Slow start. Tight control of our operations.
CLEVELAND, May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TransDigm Group Incorporated (NYSE: TDG), a leading global designer, producer and supplier of highly engineered aircraft components, today reported results for
- The abrogation of a law by a higher authority; annulment.
- In music, during the eighteenth century, a song or an instrumental piece similar to the serenade, intended for performance in the open air.