Latest Generally Accepted Accounting Principles Stories
Positive Free Cash Flow (Q4 & FY 14) TORONTO and MARSEILLE, France, March 3, 2015 /CNW/ - Foraco International SA (TSX:FAR) (the "Company" or "Foraco"), a leading global provider
- Reports net loss of $42 million, or $0.52 per share, on revenues of $2.4 billion LISLE, Ill., March 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) today announced
NANJING, China, March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
- Net proven reserves of crude oil, condensate and natural gas owned by the company, including its interest in affiliates and subsidiaries, as of December 31, 2014, were 2,084 million barrels of oil
- Fiscal second quarter total revenue grows 54 percent year-over-year to $217.7 million SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Waihonua completed in November and all 340 units closed by January 2015 HONOLULU, March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Alexander & Baldwin, Inc.
Global business and community leaders to help guide company's strategic growth plans HOUSTON, March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ZT Wealth (ztwealth.com),
4th Quarter Revenue Increased 49%, Net Loss improved from $(32.6) million to $(3.1) million, Adjusted EBITDA Increased 81% FLINT, Mich., March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Provides 2015 Adjusted Diluted EPS Guidance Range of $4.00 to $4.30, Representing Year-Over-Year Growth of 17%, or 21% on a Constant Currency Basis POTTERS BAR, England and PITTSBURGH, March
Quarterly Net Income of $18.8M or $0.19/share on 335% Revenue Growth GERMANTOWN, Md., March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Intrexon Corporation (NYSE: XON), a leader in synthetic biology, today announced
- A person who stands up for something, as contrasted to a bystander who remains inactive.
- One of the upright handlebars on a traditional Inuit sled.