Latest Generation Y Stories
Data Uncovers Success Tips for New Generation of Entrepreneurs Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 18, 2013 New data from a recent j2 Global,® Inc. (NASDAQ:JCOM) survey underscores the fact that the Millennial Generation is undergoing a significant career shift today, trending away from the fruitless process of applying for jobs and waiting for interview requests and toward launching businesses of their own. As the most connected and technologically equipped generation in human...
The interactive webinar is set for Wednesday, September 18 from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. EST. New York, NY (PRWEB) August 22, 2013 Join Cynopsis Wednesday, September 18th to get the latest insights and tactics on how to influence Millennials across different media at the “Reaching Millennials: New Ways to Activate Viewership” webinar. During the 90-minute workshop, our speakers include Joe Ortiz (SVP Marketing at MTV), Noel Cottrell (Chief Creative Officer at Fitzgerald + Co), Kent Rees (EVP...
The increase in B2B purchasing power by Millennials isn't just coming, it’s here – and your competition knows it, says Dave Currie, CMO of The List. Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 16, 2013 Dave Currie, CMO of The List will be addressing the topic of the shift in buying power from boomers to millennials at the upcoming Marketing + Millennials conference in Kansas City, September 25-26 - Share.Like.Buy. "Ignoring the shift in the buying power of Millennials in the media and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.