Latest GeneTree Stories
GeneTree, a DNA-enabled family history-sharing networking Web site designed to help people understand where their personal histories belong within the greater human genetic story, today added a Y-chromosome DNA testing option allowing participants to search for paternal line ancestors in the world's largest and most diverse genetic genealogy databases. Providing a Y-DNA testing service along with its existing mitochondrial DNA testing means GeneTree participants can now conveniently research...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.