Latest Genome browser Stories
- Highly Scalable Analysis Solutions for Large Volumes of Whole Genome, Exome, and Targeted Resequencing Data - SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct.
- 99 Lives Cat Genome Sequencing Initiative Makes Discoveries Using Maverix Analytic Platform - SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct.
Scientists at the University of Maryland have developed a new, web-based tool that enables researchers to quickly and easily visualize and compare large amounts of genomic information resulting from high-throughput sequencing experiments.
- Company will pursue additional enterprise-grade installations among life science companies THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
BANGALORE, India and SAN FRANCISCO, July 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Strand Life Sciences (Strand) announced today the version 2.0 release of its popular next-generation sequencing
Integration of Ingenuity® Pathway Analysis and Maverix Analytic Platform Streamlines Biological Interpretation of RNA-seq Studies SAN MATEO, Calif., April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Maverix Analytic Platform to be Used for Analysis and Hosting of Community of Discovery - SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Maverix Biomics, Inc.
- Prominent Silicon Valley Information Technology Investors at Forefront of Life Sciences Cloud Computing for Next Generation Sequencing and Genomics - SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan.
Online tutorial suite and Quick Reference Card teach how to access ENCODE (ENCyclopedia of DNA Elements) data in the UCSC Genome Browser. Bellevue, Washington
- totally perplexed and mixed up.