Latest genomics Stories
PROVO, Utah, Nov.
Company Expands its Bioinformatics Practice FAIRFAX, Va., Nov.
Metanomics Health, along with experts and leaders in worldwide biobanking, will present this one-of-a-kind technology which has the potential to revolutionize the industry.
- the "telomerator" reshapes synthetic yeast chromosome into more flexible, realistic form, redefining what geneticists can build NEW YORK, Nov.
"Patenting a gene is like patenting the water we drink and the air we breathe." OTTAWA, Nov, 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - The Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) launched a legal
NEW YORK, Nov.
LA JOLLA, Calif., Oct. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Human Longevity, Inc.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.
More Images (42 images) »