Latest genotype Stories
- RUBY-I evaluates treatment-naïve, non-cirrhotic, genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C patients with severe renal impairment VIENNA, April 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV)
- The New Drug Application (NDA) was accepted by the U.S.
- Data from OPTIMIST-1 and OPTIMIST-2 Trials Showing SVR12 Rates of 97 Percent and 84 Percent to be Presented at The International Liver Congress(TM) 2015 of the European Association for the Study
- 29 abstracts, including sub-analyses of AbbVie's approved treatment of VIEKIRAX® + EXVIERA®, as well as new data from Phase 3b development program and AbbVie's HCV pipeline compounds NORTH
- Submission based on Phase 3 GIFT-I study in patients with genotype 1b chronic hepatitis C virus infection NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Feb.
- In Phase 3 clinical trials, VIEKIRAX + EXVIERA cured 95-100 percent of genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C patients, with less than 2 percent of patients experiencing virologic failure,
A collaborative network designed to host, manage, analyze and share phenotypic and genotypic studies of plants and animals, Project Unity, in beta, is provided free of charge to the academic community.
-- New all-oral, short-course (12 weeks), interferon-free treatment available in Canada for genotype 1 hepatitis C patients -- In Phase 3 clinical trials, HOLKIRA
- In Phase 3 clinical trials, VIEKIRA PAK cured 95-100 percent of hepatitis C patients, with less than 2 percent of patients experiencing virological failure NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Dec.
- Major regulatory milestone achieved toward approval in the European Union NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.