Latest genotype Stories
- Submission based on Phase 3 GIFT-I study in patients with genotype 1b chronic hepatitis C virus infection NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Feb.
- In Phase 3 clinical trials, VIEKIRAX + EXVIERA cured 95-100 percent of genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C patients, with less than 2 percent of patients experiencing virologic failure,
A collaborative network designed to host, manage, analyze and share phenotypic and genotypic studies of plants and animals, Project Unity, in beta, is provided free of charge to the academic community.
-- New all-oral, short-course (12 weeks), interferon-free treatment available in Canada for genotype 1 hepatitis C patients -- In Phase 3 clinical trials, HOLKIRA
- In Phase 3 clinical trials, VIEKIRA PAK cured 95-100 percent of hepatitis C patients, with less than 2 percent of patients experiencing virological failure NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Dec.
- Major regulatory milestone achieved toward approval in the European Union NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov.
A new study at Sahlgrenska Academy confirms that moderate alcohol consumption can protect against coronary heart disease. But only for the 15% of the population that have a particular genotype.
- Results demonstrated high response rates in adult chronic hepatitis C genotype 4 patients without cirrhosis BOSTON, Nov.
FLINT, Mich., Oct. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S.
Omixon collaborates with G3 and Genomics England to HLA genotype 340 individuals by three different methods in a bid to demonstrate equivalency among WGS approaches, best in class targeted approaches
- Forsooth! indeed! originally a parenthetical phrase used in repeating the words of another with more or less contempt or disdain.