Latest genotype Stories
- Major regulatory milestone achieved toward approval in the European Union NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov.
A new study at Sahlgrenska Academy confirms that moderate alcohol consumption can protect against coronary heart disease. But only for the 15% of the population that have a particular genotype.
- Results demonstrated high response rates in adult chronic hepatitis C genotype 4 patients without cirrhosis BOSTON, Nov.
FLINT, Mich., Oct. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S.
Omixon collaborates with G3 and Genomics England to HLA genotype 340 individuals by three different methods in a bid to demonstrate equivalency among WGS approaches, best in class targeted approaches
In an editorial piece in the journal Science, the co-founder of Phenome Networks argues that a greater emphasis should be placed on crop phenotypes and their correlation with genotypes as Phenome
Two new pill-only antiviral drug regimens could provide shorter, more effective treatment options with fewer side effects for the majority of patients infected with hepatitis C, even those most difficult to treat.
- Results Confirm Efficacy and Safety of an All-Oral combination of Mogrovir(TM) with Ribavirin(TM) in Genotype 1, Therapy Naive HCV Patients. LOS ANGELES, July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/
-- Filing Includes Data from Treatment-Naive Patients with Advanced Fibrosis and Null Responders with All Stages of Liver Fibrosis -- RARITAN, N.J., May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Janssen Research
The new interferon-free, all-oral, three direct-acting-antiviral (3D) treatment regimen in development by AbbVie has achieved very high rates of virological response in patients chronically infected with hepatitis C virus (HCV) genotype 1 (GT1); according to the results of three studies presented today at the International Liver CongressTM 2014.
- An uxorious, effeminate, or spiritless man.
- A timorous, cowardly fellow.