Latest Geolocation Stories
BOSTON, Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Skyhook Wireless, the inventors of Wi-Fi and hybrid positioning announced a partnership with CAMS LLC - the leader in providing online operators with payment connectivity, geolocation and Know Your Customer (KYC) verification services - to provide Wi-Fi location services in the state of New Jersey. On November 21st, the state of New Jersey authorized online gaming. According to NJ.com, Governor Chris Christie anticipates online gaming will...
The report focuses on market dynamics, industry trends, adoption trends, competitive landscape and best practices in this market. The report also focuses on business potential of management solutions across varied industry verticals. (http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/fleet-management-systems-market-1020.html) (PRWEB) January 14, 2014 MarketsandMarkets recently conducted a study on the "Fleet Management Market (Fleet Analytics; Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Monitoring;...
This research report analyzes global adoption trends, drivers and evolving platforms in this rapidly emerging market. The report aims at identifying and evaluating current market size and future market opportunities. http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/indoor-positioning-navigation-ipin-market-989.html. (PRWEB) November 19, 2013 The report "Indoor Positioning and Indoor (IPIN) Market [(Network-based Positioning, Independent Positioning; Hybrid Positioning), by Solutions...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.