Latest George Dickel Stories
Diageo supports return to flexibility, innovation and entrepreneurship in American whiskey TULLAHOMA, Tenn., March 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Claiming the integrity of Tennessee whiskey is "under attack" Brown-Forman's Jack Daniels asserts the only way for Tennessee whiskey to be a "premium product representing a world-class standard and utmost quality" is for it to be aged in new oak barrels. Interestingly, according to the website of Brown-Forman owned Early Times whiskey...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.