Latest George Maalouli Stories
Maalouli, a certified photogrammetrist, joined AeroMetric in 1998, and is known nationally for his photogrammetric expertise and quality assurance. He is a past president of the Puget Sound region of the American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing. Maalouli's experience with photogrammetry, and both aerial and satellite imagery, dates back to 1989, and he has supervised projects nationally and internationally. These assignments have included a nationwide mapping program and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.