Latest George Mavrothalassitis Stories
WESTCHESTER, Ill., March 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Recent studies suggest that individuals who focus on developing healthy habits rather than losing the most weight are able to better manage their overall well-being more effectively.(1) Old London, the makers of America's favorite Melba toast snack, helps consumers with their everyday health habits with its ongoing campaign "A Toast for Everyday Health". This year Chelsie Hightower, the Emmy nominated professional dancer from the hit...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.