Latest George Peppard Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online While ladies often accuse the men they are romantically involved with of scoping out other women, new scientific research suggests that it is the females themselves that are more likely to do the ogling. According to Stephen Adams, Medical Correspondent for The Telegraph, researchers from Bristol University recruited subjects and had them review a series of images, including some screen captures from nature documentaries and other...
Liam Neeson is in talks to play Col. John Hannibal Smith in the upcoming big-screen remake of the 1980s U.S. television action series The A-Team. The late George Peppard originated the Hannibal role on the iconic TV show. Variety.com said The Hangover star Bradley Cooper is in early negotiations to co-star in the movie version of The A-Team as Lt. Templeton Faceman Peck. The roles of Capt. Howling Mad Murdock and Sgt. B.A. Baracus haven't been cast yet, the entertainment industry trade...
Hollywood's Twentieth Century Fox is working on a big-screen adaptation of the iconic 1980s TV action-adventure series, The A-Team, Variety.com said. Set to begin production in June for release in the summer of 2010, the movie is to be directed by Narc and Smokin' Aces filmmaker Joe Carnahan, and produced by Ridley Scott, with Scott's brother Tony Scott executive producing the picture through their Scott Free banner. Jules Daly and Stephen J. Cannell, the creator of the TV series, are also...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.