Latest Gerold Bepler Stories
SAME MISSION. SAME RACE. NEW PLACE. Registration Open Now! DETROIT, Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Registration is now open for the largest breast cancer event in Michigan - the 23rd Annual Susan G. Komen Detroit Race for the Cure®, locally presented by the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute. With the same mission of ending breast cancer, and a 5K with a 23-year tradition, we announce our date of Saturday, June 7 at an exciting new location: Detroit's Chene Park. (Logo:...
Pernilla and Dan Ammann Chair Signature Event DETROIT, Jan. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Join the celebration and help save lives by participating in the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute's 32nd Annual Dinner, Saturday, April 26, at the Fox Theatre in Detroit. This year's Annual Dinner Chairs are Pernilla Ammann, chief operating officer for Mother New York; and Dan Ammann, executive vice president and chief financial officer for General Motors Company. (Logo:...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.