Latest Glaucus atlanticus Stories
The Zoology Sciences Magazine EurekaMag.com publishes insights into specific subjects of all areas of natural science. The latest review covers Blue Glaucus which is a marine small-sized blue gastropod mollusk species, Limbic System which are brain structures supporting functions including emotion, behavior, long term memory, and olfaction, and Metamorphorsis which is a biological process by which an animal physically develops after birth or hatching. Mannheim, Germany (PRWEB) February 24,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.