Latest Glenn Orgias Stories
Australian surgeons were able to successfully use leeches to help reattach the severed hand of an Australian surfer mauled by a great white shark on Sydney's Bondi Beach, the AFP reported. Doctors are calling the operation a "minor miracle." The 33 year-old surfer, Glenn Orgias, nearly lost his hand after sustaining an attack by an 8.2-foot great white in the surf off Bondi earlier this month. It was the second shark attack in Sydney in February. The man's hand was hanging by a 1-inch...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.