Latest glioblastoma multiforme Stories
BETHESDA, Md., May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Aldoxorubicin Has Now Shown Two Complete Responses, In Addition to Tumor Shrinkage, Prolonged Stable Disease, and Favorable Tolerability in Patients LOS ANGELES, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/
--Collaboration Combines Companies' Expertise in Oncolytic Virus Therapy and Targeted Drug Delivery-- LOWELL, Mass.
LOS ANGELES, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
- Lead product candidate, VAL-083 for the treatment of glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), positioned to enter registration-directed Phase II/III clinical trials in 2H 2015 - VANCOUVER, British
Major updates to the Ivy Glioblastoma Atlas Project provide researchers with valuable tools to find cures for aggressive brain cancers SEATTLE, May 14, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Robust
Clinical Trial Reaches Key Milestone SAN ANTONIO, May 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- GenSpera, Inc. (OTCQB: GNSZ) announced
Phase 3 Registration Trial for ICT-107 to Initiate in Second Half of 2015; Financial Results Conference Call to be Held on May 12, 2015 LOS ANGELES, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ImmunoCellular
- DIPG cells respond to TRXE-009 in vitro SYDNEY and SAN DIEGO, May 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- US-Australian drug discovery company, Novogen Limited (ASX:NRT; NASDAQ:NVGN), in conjunction
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and MENLO PARK, Calif., May 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.