Latest Global Aeronautica Stories
CHICAGO, Jan. 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Fourth-Quarter 2009 Revenue grew to $17.9 billion and operating margin grew to 9.4 percent, driving net income to $1.75 per share Operating cash flow increased to $3.2 billion Full-Year 2009 Revenue grew to $68.3 billion while earnings reflected solid core operating performance affected by previously announced events Operating cash flow of $5.6 billion reflects strong management of working capital Cash and marketable securities...
Test Flights for the Boeing's 787 Dreamliner are being delayed again due to problems with the verifying software in the brake control system. So far, three major production delays due to parts shortages and incomplete work from suppliers arriving at its assembly plant near Seattle have kept the 787's from their first test flights, originally planned for last summer. Pat Shanahan, general manager of the 787 program, said they are still on track for a first flight in the fourth quarter, but the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.