Latest Globalization Stories
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Call centers that serve the pharmaceutical sector are facing a changing customer landscape. Customers are increasingly mobile, increasingly connected,
- Six-Week Campaign Runs on Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster.ca and LiveNation.com - LOS ANGELES, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --From now until June 10, Live Nation Entertainment will
Mosaic Multicultural to Execute Marketing Strategies for Southern Arizona McDonald's Operators Association PHOENIX, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mosaic Multicultural, a full-service
CHICAGO, April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The McDonald's Owner/Operators of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana (MOCNI) Co-op named Cossette as its new lead advertising agency following a multi-national
PHILADELPHIA, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Responsibility Magazine announced today its 15(th) annual 100 Best Corporate Citizens List, recognizing the standout
Branches celebrated its 11th Annual Black Tie & Blue Jeans benefit dinner and auction on Friday, April 4th, 2014 at the Trump National Doral in the beautiful Legends Ballroom.
BEIJING, April 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Pactera Technology International Ltd.
DUBLIN, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxp2xf/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Off-highway
Business Trends 2014 Report Outlines the Nine Trends Global Businesses Should Understand Today NEW YORK, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- According to Deloitte's Business Trends 2014: The Next
Awards recognize leadership in improving food security and in operating responsible supply chains MINNEAPOLIS, April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's, one of Cargill's largest global customers,
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.