Latest GlobalSign Stories
FairSSL moves to the next partnership level within SSL Partner Program. Leuven, Belgium (Vocus/PRWEB) December 21, 2010 GlobalSign (http://www.globalsign.eu), one of the longest established European Certification Authorities (CA) and specialists in SSL Partner Programs, today announced that FairSSL (http://www.FairSSL.dk), a dedicated Danish SSL provider and existing GlobalSign partner has chosen to further their commitment with GlobalSign by upgrading their partnership status to become a...
Napera Networks (www.napera.com) and GlobalSign (www.globalsign.com)are partnering to integrate GlobalSign's proven certificate technology in Napera's network access control solutions designed for the small and medium enterprise, the companies today announced. Napera is the first networking vendor to utilize GlobalSign's latest certificate platform, providing leading-edge technology to its customers and enabling a faster go-to-market schedule. The partnership also marks a ground-breaking...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.