Latest Glucagon-like peptide-1 Stories
- CEO Kurt Graves interviewed by Jim Cramer on CNBC's "Mad Money" as one of the companies named to the important list of "Disruptors" BOSTON, May 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- New Chief Operating Officer position has full accountability for taking the lead in building out novel go-to-market model, commercial capabilities and operational plans for ITCA 650.
- Company secures $225M financing in exchange for 1.5% of future global net sales of ITCA 650, a novel once or twice yearly and injection-free GLP-1 therapy currently in phase 3 clinical development
- Results support resubmission of U.S.
NORWALK, Conn., Feb.
JERUSALEM, January 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc.
The Lack of Reimbursement for DPP-IV Inhibitors and GLP-1 Analogues Hinders Their Uptake Among Chinese Patients, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON, Mass., Dec.
LONDON and BOSTON, November 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Project to develop first-in-class selective and orally available GLP-1 receptor antagonist for treating severe
- Intarcia grants Servier exclusive rights to ITCA 650 in ex-U.S./Japan territories; Intarcia retains full control of ITCA 650 in the United States and plans another partner in Japan.
SGLT-2 Inhibitors Will Be the Fastest-Growing Drug Class Over the 2013-2023 Forecast Period, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON, Mass., Sept.
- A hairdresser.