Latest Glucagon-like peptide-1 Stories
LONDON and BOSTON, November 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Project to develop first-in-class selective and orally available GLP-1 receptor antagonist for treating severe
- Intarcia grants Servier exclusive rights to ITCA 650 in ex-U.S./Japan territories; Intarcia retains full control of ITCA 650 in the United States and plans another partner in Japan.
SGLT-2 Inhibitors Will Be the Fastest-Growing Drug Class Over the 2013-2023 Forecast Period, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON, Mass., Sept.
- Zalani joins Intarcia to drive the strategic and operational direction of Intarcia's Global Regulatory and Quality efforts with health authorities, partners and external stakeholders -
New research published in Diabetologia suggests that consuming whey protein before a regular breakfast reduces the blood sugar spikes seen after meals and also improves the body's insulin response.
Agents That Can Elicit Greater Weight Loss Remain a Key Unmet Need for Both Physicians and Payers, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON, Mass., July 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/
PARIS, June 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanofi (EURONEXT: SAN and NYSE: SNY) announced today that Lyxumia(®) (lixisenatide) met the primary endpoint in an 8-week head-to-head pharmacodynamic study
Once-Weekly Dulaglutide 1.5 mg Also Demonstrates Weight Loss, Low Rates of Hypoglycemia in AWARD-6 Trial SAN FRANCISCO, June 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) today
Data also showed liraglutide 3 mg improved blood glucose control compared to placebo at 56 weeks SAN FRANCISCO, June 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, primary results
INDIANAPOLIS, May 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) will conduct a conference call on June 16 for the media and investment community to provide detailed updates for
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.