Latest Gluten Intolerance Group of North America Stories
CENTENNIAL, Colo., June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Love to bake? If you are looking for a go-to cookbook for delicious allergy free baked goods, the answer is in "Bake Deliciously! Gluten and Dairy Free Cookbook," now available in electronic format. Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140602/93452 "The cookbook contains over 150 recipes with beautiful, color pictures, so you can salivate over which ones to make first," said author Jean Duane, president of Alternative Cook,...
Just in time for the holidays, the Complete Idiot's Guide for Gluten Free Cooking (Penguin/Alpha Books) by Jean Duane, Alternative Cook contains over 220 recipes including menu plans for all occasions including Thanksgiving Dinner, Holidays and brunches. Centennial, CO (PRWEB) October 25, 2010 Gluten is associated with numerous chronic illnesses and said to negatively affect over 90 million Americans. For those who need or want to eat gluten-free (dairy-free and allergy-free) help is...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.