Latest Glycated hemoglobin Stories
Metformin and SGLT2 inhibitors together reduce the blood sugar levels considerably more effectively than either drug alone.
- Research Aims to Assist With Dessert Choices for Type 2 Diabetic Patients - FT.
Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of LX4211 in Younger Population THE WOODLANDS, Texas, July 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexicon
A systematic review and meta-analysis of available data published in Diabetologia (the journal of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes) suggests that combined aerobic and resistance training, rather than either alone, is best for controlling both blood sugar and blood fat profiles among people with type 2 diabetes.
Transparency Market Research has published a new report titled "Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices Market: Global Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2013 - 2019" to its report
ALBANY, New York, June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research "Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices Market (End-use-Laboratory
Phase 3 Study Results Also Demonstrate INVOKANA® Reduces Secondary Endpoints of Body Weight and Systolic Blood Pressure RARITAN, N.J., June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Janssen Research &
Canola is Canada's oil and new research from St. Michael's Hospital suggests it should also be one of the oils of choice for people with Type 2 diabetes.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.