Latest Glycolipids Stories
April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online A small device in the payload of the space shuttle Atlantis that housed a set of biological samples was the target of a team of eager US Army researchers when the shuttle touched down at Cape Canaveral in the summer of 2011. The mission was the end of the shuttle program, but the beginning of two years of study on those samples. The team presented their results at the Experimental Biology 2013 conference this past week in Boston,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.