Latest Gobius Stories
Canadian scientists say they have discovered an alarming invasion of round goby fish into Great Lakes tributaries that might threaten endangered fishes. The researchers from the University of Toronto, the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and the University of Guelph identified a significant invasion of round goby (neogobius melanostomus) into many Great Lakes tributaries, including several areas of the Thames, Sydenham, Ausable and Grand rivers. This invasion poses many potential threats...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.