Latest Golden Nugget Atlantic City Stories
Wynn Resorts says Las Vegas casino mogul Steve Wynn and his wife, Elaine, sold 2 million shares of common stock in the company as part of their pending divorce. The sale took place Aug. 14 at $57 per share and represented less than 10 percent of the couple's holdings in the company, which includes the Wynn Las Vegas, Encore and Wynn Macau properties. The shares were sold to provide liquidity in anticipation of the change in their marital status, the company said in a written statement...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.