Latest Goosebumps Gold Stories
NEW YORK, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Scholastic Media, licensor for Goosebumps(TM) (http://www.scholastic.com/goosebumps), the global mega-brand with over 300 million books sold in 32 languages, is giving everyone a treat this Halloween. To mark the launch of the franchise's first interactive console game -- Goosebumps HorrorLand(TM) -- and to support the robust media, publishing and merchandising program that includes TV, books, audiobooks, DVDs, costumes and more, the company will launch a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.