Gordonia Reference Libraries
Camellia is a genus of flowering plants in the family Theaceae and native to eastern and southern Asia from the Himalaya east to Japan and Indonesia. Different botanists vary in their numbering of distinct species, with anything from 100-250 species being accepted. They are evergreen shrubs and small trees from 2-20 m tall. The leaves are alternately arranged, simple, thick, serrated,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.