Latest Graben Stories
GRABEN, Germany, March 25, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Goodman Group (Goodman or Group) announced today that it has signed its second contract in four weeks to develop a 110,000 sqm pre-committed logistics centre for Amazon, one of the world's leading online e-commerce providers. Goodman will develop the new facility in Graben, south of Augsburg in Germany. The signing of this latest transaction coincides with Goodman commencing construction on the recently announced 110,000 sqm...
VANCOUVER, Jan. 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Great Basin Gold Ltd ("Great Basin" or the "Company"), (TSX: GBG; NYSE Alternext: GBG; JSE: GBG) announces further high-grade exploration drilling results at its Hollister gold property on the Carlin Trend in Nevada, USA. Exploration and evaluation diamond drilling has continued at the Hollister Property. During the fourth quarter of 2008, underground evaluation and exploration drilling for other mineralized structures totaled 13,455 feet (4,101...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.