Latest Grand Ronde Community Stories
InCycle® Cup production increases, meeting large demand for product SEATTLE, March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today MicroGREEN announced it is tripling its InCycle(®) Cup production capacity to meet recent orders, using investment funds from the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde and the Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians. A $10 million expansion will enable the company to produce 2 million InCycle cups per day, up from the current 400,000 cups per day. In addition, MicroGREEN will begin...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.