Latest Grapefruit drug interactions Stories
Connie K. Ho for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online A new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal shows that, while there is a rise in the number of prescription drugs that result in negative effects due to interactions with grapefruit, few physicians are aware of these consequences. The article was completed by a group of researchers who discovered the interactions among grapefruit and prescription drugs over 20 years ago. By summarizing the evidence...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.