Latest Great American Country Stories
New shows feature stars such as Genevieve Gorder, Sabrina Soto, Jamie Shupak, Emily Henderson, Janell Inez and more NEW YORK, April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, ulive, the online lifestyle video brand from Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (NYSE: SNI) is launching their "ulive for Spring!" campaign featuring a line up of five new original series showcasing some of the brightest stars of lifestyle online entertainment. These new shows span multiple lifestyle topics and will roll...
NEW YORK, June 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Summer road trips just got hotter. Gaiam, Inc., a leading producer of lifestyle media, announces today the DVD release of Travel Channel's Man v. Food Season 3, under its exclusive home video license agreement with Travel Channel. Season 3 features passionate foodie Adam Richman as he takes viewers on a cross-country quest to find the most mouth-watering pig-out joints in the United States. Richman takes on 20 "food face-offs" like the five-pound...
NEW YORK, May 13 /PRNewswire/ -- After a competitive search, Scripps Networks Interactive has selected Rogers & Cowan as Agency of Record for Cooking Channel, which begins serving up a diverse lineup of shows including Cook Like an Iron Chef hosted by Michael Symon and FoodCrafters with Aida Mollenkamp on May 31, 2010. The network will also feature the U.S. premiere of shows like Food Jammers, Indian Food Made Easy, and Caribbean Food Made Easy and original programs later in the year...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.