Latest GREENGUARD Environmental Institute Stories
Recognized throughout the world, UL Environment’s GREENGUARD Certification recognizes products with low chemical emissions, which can contribute to healthier indoor environments. West Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 03, 2014 Norix Furniture, a leading manufacturer of highly durable products made for continuous-use environments, is proud to announce it has received GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold certifications for virtually all of its products* after it was shown to meet the program’s...
Today, Bona US, the world leader in hardwood floor care since 1919, offered an enhancement to its recently launched new app, The Bona® Floor Design Guide. Most unique to the updated app is the introduction of MEGA Swatch large format samples to help homeowners select the perfect wood species and stain color for hardwood floors. (PRWEB) July 23, 2013 Today, Bona US, the world leader in hardwood floor care since 1919, offered an enhancement to its recently launched new app, The...
Baby Appleseed stands out among baby furniture brands with the honor of GREENGUARD Certification, which assures consumers that their certified eco-friendly baby cribs and eco-friendly baby furniture have the fewest possible pollutants for a truly green environment. Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 20, 2013 GREENGUARD´s certification cuts through the confusion of marketing eco-claims and helps consumers find manufacturers that truly meet the rigorous standards of sustainability and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.