Latest Greg Jergeson Stories
By Dennison, Mike HELENA - The state's largest electric and natural-gas utility is giving $500,000 to programs helping poor customers deal with high energy bills, and the chairman of the state Public Service Commission is calling on energy producers to do the same. NorthWestern Energy announced this week that it will donate $200,000 each to Energy Share of Montana and to a state home weatherization program and $100,000 to the Montana Food Bank Network. "We understand that rising energy...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.