Latest Grid parity Stories
Strong Year-End Demand Motivates Aggressive Cost Reductions Across the Value-Chain as PV Prices Continue to Fall Santa Clara, Calif. (PRWEB) June 25, 2012 The leading metrics influencing PV industry supply and demand (module production, supply and market-demand) are forecast to come to within 8% of the second-half market demand of 17.2 GW, according to recent findings in the latest NPD Solarbuzz Quarterly report. This follows two years of turbulent over-capacity, over-supply, and inventory...
SoCal Solar Energy is proud to announce that U.S. Congresswoman, Judy Chu, Pasadena Mayor, Bill Bogaard, and others are to speak at the unveiling of Calstart's major solar and electric vehicle project at 48 S Chester Ave in Pasadena California on June 25 beginning at 11am and ending at 12pm. Mission Viejo, CA (PRWEB) June 22, 2012 SoCal Solar Energy is proud to announce that U.S. Congresswoman, Judy Chu, Pasadena Mayor, Bill Bogaard, and others are to speak at the unveiling of Calstart's...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.