Latest Grilling Stories
The Skillets & More CEO, Jerry McGahan, recently announced that their website is expanding its selection of cooking products. The company is still going to carry an array of Teflon coated skillet products. (PRWEB) May 26, 2012 However now they are expanding their selection of Teflon skillets to include cast iron skillets. They are also adding a line of smoke meat generators to their barbeque grilling page for people who like a smokey flavor in their meat. Company representatives point...
Create easy recipes for grilling and barbecue with Veri Peri - a marinade unlike any other. Veri Peri is the most popular cooking sauce for BBQ, grilling and marinade in South Africa and a staple in the recipes of its people. Made with the African Bird´s Eye Chili, considered the truffle of chilies, the gluten-free, dairy free and low carb Veri Peri delivers a smooth heat to recipes without overwhelming. It comes in five different flavors to suit every palate: mild, lemon herb, garlic,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.