Latest Gross profit Stories
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, Feb. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V.
Fourth Quarter 2014 Highlights: NORTH BERGEN, N.J., Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Vitamin Shoppe, Inc.
- Record 2014 net income of $678.5 million, or $5.07 per share, an increase of 11% from 2013. HOUSTON, Feb.
- Software segment revenues of $30.3 million in Q4, up 56% year-over-year SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact, Inc.
Record Q4 Adjusted EPS; 27% Increase Over PY Adjusted Operating Income Up 160 bps CALHOUN, Ga., Feb. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mohawk Industries, Inc.
- Fourth quarter sales of $1.512 billion; Annual sales of $5.933 billion HOUSTON, Feb. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- MRC Global Inc.
for the quarter ended 31 December 2014, in US dollars EASTAMPTON, NJ, Feb.
- 2014 cumulative cash dividends of $412.4 million or $4.75 per share SUGAR LAND, Texas, Feb. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CVR Energy, Inc.
- 4Q distribution increased 10% versus 3Q, 24% versus 4Q 2013 levels HOUSTON, Feb.
Growth in Barcode Scanner Revenue highlights profitable year NEWARK, Calif., Feb. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Socket Mobile, Inc.
- Small missiles, especially grape, canister, fragments of iron, and the like, when fired, as upon an enemy at close quarters.
- To fire mitraille at.