Latest Gross profit Stories
- Software segment revenues of $30.3 million in Q4, up 56% year-over-year SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact, Inc.
Record Q4 Adjusted EPS; 27% Increase Over PY Adjusted Operating Income Up 160 bps CALHOUN, Ga., Feb. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mohawk Industries, Inc.
- Fourth quarter sales of $1.512 billion; Annual sales of $5.933 billion HOUSTON, Feb. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- MRC Global Inc.
for the quarter ended 31 December 2014, in US dollars EASTAMPTON, NJ, Feb.
- 2014 cumulative cash dividends of $412.4 million or $4.75 per share SUGAR LAND, Texas, Feb. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CVR Energy, Inc.
- 4Q distribution increased 10% versus 3Q, 24% versus 4Q 2013 levels HOUSTON, Feb.
Growth in Barcode Scanner Revenue highlights profitable year NEWARK, Calif., Feb. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Socket Mobile, Inc.
Revenue from continuing operations for the fourth quarter and full-year 2014 was $62.4 million and $201.5 million, respectively, an increase of 44% compared to the fourth quarter 2013 and an increase
LOS ANGELES, Feb.
-- Fourth quarter contract revenue of $80.7 million, up 35% from 2013 ALBANY, N.Y., Feb.
- To play, gamble.
- To impose upon; delude; trick; humbug; also, to joke; chaff.
- A deceitful game or trick; trickery; humbug; nonsense.